Friday, June 1, 2007

I am SO not a patient person

Ok, so it's been a week now since I went to the ortho and he said that he thinks I am ready for surgery and he would talk to the surgeon. I know that it takes time for him to mail the models out and for the surgeon to review them. But I just can't stand it!!! I want to know if my teeth are ready and when this surgery will FINALLY happen. I keep checking Brandy's blog everyday to see how she is doing. And she seems to be recovering AMAZINGLY so far. And she seems to have the right attitude about it too. I just really hope that I heal that nicely and that I'm not a complete WUSS when it comes to the pain. I just want this over with already.

Oh, and last night while I was brushing and flossing I had to ask my husband if this one tooth looked crooked. He said no, but I think it does. My ortho is going to HATE me by the time that these braces come off. I will be inspecting each tooth so closely to make sure that they are all PERFECT. I am not going through all of this to have a tooth be slightly crooked when they come off. I can feel the anxiety already!

1 comment:

Erin said...

I so hear you. I was looking at your pictures and your teeth/jaw remind me of my own.

I'm having surgery soon too (July 20). I know how frustrating it is to play the waiting game...I've been playing it for some time now! It's hard to believe it's only a little more than a month away now. You'll get there!