Saturday, May 26, 2007

Thursday Adjustment

Well, I had an adjustment this past Thursday. The ortho did another set of models to see how my upper k-9 teeth had moved in relation to my lowers. He said that he was pleased with how they were. He did some minor tweeking to my right upper k-9 to torque it out just a little bit more. He is sending the new models to the surgeon to see what he thinks. I am REALLY hopping that these teeth of mine are FINALLY ready for surgery. I have another appointment with my ortho in 5 weeks, but he said that I should hear from either him or the surgeon before then. So right now it's all just a waiting game. Gotta wait for the two Drs to cordinate and decide what to do with me. But in the mean time, I am keeping track of all of my blog buddies! I really don't know what I would do without you all out there. Thanks!

1 comment:

Heather said...

Oh I hate the waiting...as you know, patience for me is not my strong suit...but it all sounds promising!! I'm crossing my fingers for you, I really hope you're on your way to getting this done and over with...so we can see a brand new smile and hopefully some pitter patter of little feet :D hee hee!

love ya
xoxo