Tuesday, October 9, 2007

I'm home

Well, I made it through the surgery! I came home this morning. My OS said that everything went as planned, and that he couldn't have scripted it to go better! I am just trying to keep up with my pain meds and get some rest. It is nice to be home now.











Just a few quick pics of how I looked yesterday. I already have more swelling. And my OS said that tomorrow would be the worst with swelling and pain. So I'll try to load more pics tomorrow.


Oh, can you see what kind of family I come from? They gave me some "goodies" and in there included tootsie rolls, twizzlers, "jaw breakers" (my mother's favoriate), gummy bears, etc... Gotta love family! My nephew thought it was mean, but I actually thought it was pretty funny. We are a bunch of jokesters, so I would have been surprised if they didn't do something stupid like that!

3 comments:

Shontelly said...

LOL They sound like a sweet bunch. You look great for just having surgery!!

Anonymous said...

You don't look bad at all! I'm impressed :) I hope you're nice and drugged up and pain free.

Michelle said...

Wow, your family sounds like mine! Well I'm glad to see that you are doing good, I'm feeling for ya here, wishing you a speedy recovery. Don't over do anything, take as much help as you have available and for as long as they are willing...trust me! REST is important and being catered to is sooo nice!