Friday, March 23, 2007

No surgery yet :(

It's late on Friday night, but I wanted to let your inquiring minds know that it was a no go at the surgeon's yesterday. He said it was really up to me, but if it were him, he would wait a few more months. My K-9 teeth on the upper need to move out just a little bit more to get a perfect fit. I figured I have put enought time, money, and effort into this that I want them to be PERFECT. I'll write more details tomorrow. But thanks for all of the well wishes everyone! It's great to have you all out there.

2 comments:

Brandyleigh35 said...

Hey Tara,
Sorry to hear that you aren't ready yet, but hey like you said, it is way too much time and money to not have things be perfect. It will be worth the wait, even though I know you are impatient.

Trust me before you know it it will be time and you will be amazed at how fast you day of doom will arrive. LOL... Ask me how I know! I swear that my date is speeding at me with frightening abandon lately. I can't believe that in 7 weeks I will be having my whole face reconstructed. SCARY!

Mary said...

Hey Tara, dito on what Brandy said -- your date will get here soon enough. In the meantime you can do all you can to prepare like buy pillows and squeeze bags and gear up on soup recipes (I have some great ones in my archives) and other such things. Mary