Thursday, March 15, 2007

Last Ortho visit until Pre-Surgical Models

Well, yesterday I had my last ortho visit until my pre-surgical models will be done! I get to the office and when the Dr. comes in, he is all giddy and excited like a little school girl. He's like "So, when's the date, when is it, I'm SOOO excited!" Yeah, of course he is, he's not the one that's getting his jaw cut up. But I don't have my next appointment with the surgeon until next Thursday, the 22nd, so I won't know until then. All the OD did yesterday was take off my lower power chain and put on "under lacing" from 6 to 6 so that they don't move at all. It was nice to go there and not have sore teeth. Which is good since I am hosting a Pampered Chef party on Saturday, and we are having a fun Irish theme. But I will keep you all updated on my surgery date. Hopefully I will have that set next Thursday.

It seems like SO many of you all are going through surgery right now. Just today Cary had his. I keep checking his blog to see how he is doing. He said that Amy is going to be updating his, just like he updated her. Which, by the way, have you seen pictures of her lately? You look GOOD girl!!! I am SOOOO excited for you! It's funny, I talk about all of you fellow bloggers to my husband like we actually "know" each other. It's just such a HUGE part of my life right now. I truly don't know what I would do if you all didn't post your experiences. So if you are ever wondering if your post actually get read and it they help anyone out, THEY DO! Thank you!

Ok, it's almost time for Survivor. I have time to check Cary's blog once more, then it's TV time. Until next Thursday... (hopefully with a surgery date!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good Luck next Thursday. Keep us posted.

Brandyleigh35 said...

Hey Tara,
Good luck on your appointment tomorrow! Hopefully you will get a surgery date and be like me, planning, and dreading it at the same time! :)

Brandy